Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Just Another Day in Manhattan

I love love love prep wear. A classy, feminine look ...always demands respect. Thus far, this is my favorite set! Hope you feel the same way. I love Yves Saint-Laurent; the necklace is adorable. I also really want to own the fragrance Cinema by YSL. Check out Cinema's review on Fragrantica!

Check the brogues from Aldo, the neutral color is definitely versatile.

The trademark Hamilton bag from Michael Kors is also coming out with other colors for the Fall Season. The Hamilton bag is another derivation of the classic Birkin and Kelly bag by Hermès. Know the difference! (If you don't click on the link to read). Personally, I'd much rather own the Birkin than the Kelly, but of course I don't have $7 000 - $50 000 to own one myself.
Anyways back to Michael Kors, I'm planning to get that one because I like the dual colors on the bag (and it's on sale), but the competition is also between the navy Fall's cement version, but the latter two are obviously more expensive since it's made in leather.

Tumblr
tumblr.com


Marcelina Sowa
modellove.tumblr.com


Bambi Northwood-Blyth
fashionising.com


1 comment:

  1. omg this entry has awesome styles in it!! loveeeee so jealous youre in nyc!

    ReplyDelete