Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Set!

Alright soo, I'm new to this whole Polyvore collage thing. For those of you who know what it is..I quote their site:

Using the site's virtual styling tool, users create unique sets that are digital collages of clothing, accessories and lifestyle products, which represent high-end designer collections to everyday looks and celebrity styles.
It's really cool, because you can style it like magazines do, and the items you put on your "canvas" links back to the original website where you can buy it or something.

Anyways, here's my first one. Run your mouse over the "set" (collage) 

Intertwined Bangles
$24 - lorisshoes.com
More bracelets »

Iridescent Bangle
$18 - lorisshoes.com
More bracelets »

Patent Waist Belt
$100 - saksfifthavenue.com
More Michael Kors belts »

Avignon Side Table
$365 - belleescape.com


Smythson Leather jewelry box
$940 - net-a-porter.com




The theme for this set was a very uptown professional woman. Most of my items are from Dior. The top and skirt are actually pretty inexpensive. And yes I actually put 2 Michael Kors belts over like that. I'm not sure how it would look like in real life but putting on a really skinny belt over the skirt look a bit incomplete. I have the Dior Perfume "Miss Dior Cherie" ..it smells AWESOME :D..people would classify it a very spring scent.

I actually wanna get the black pumps, I like the small patent detail. I despise things that are completely made out of patent material with no motif, it looks cheap and very flashy. Anyways, I have this problem with heels, the arch of my foot doesn't match the arch of the shoe, which of course is an issue when you walk in them, it's damn uncomfortable. But I'm going to get me some Gellin Dr. Scholl's loll.

For the people who know me I love the glittery jewelry. Rhinestone, crystal, (diamonds too, but well on my income..which is zero at the moment, diamonds aren't quite easy to obtain). Speaking of crystal, I think I pretty much have the job at Swarovski! My application which was recently signed by the regional supervisor has been sent to HR, so I should get a call in 2 weeks max because everyone is going on vacation! Well unless, I have some criminal record that I'm not aware of.

Comment on your thoughts of the set up of my set "Miss Independent". There are some things on that set for decoration purposes loll though now I think that it may have cluttered the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment